Fishing allows the player to obtain Tempering Stones, various potions, crafting materials, taming marks, and other items.
In order to fish, the player will need a Fishing Rod and Bait. One Bait is used for each fishing attempt. You may also use an Auto-Reel in order to skip the fishing mini-game.
To fish, purchase a fishing rod and bait from a fishing NPC. Travel to your desired location and find a body of water. A prompt will appear for the player to press "F" to start fishing.
When a fish is caught, a mini-game will become active for 5 seconds. The marker will sway left and right, slowing down as time passes. Press "SPACE" when the marker is within the circle for a successful catch.
You can start fishing in the following locations:
- Hakain’s Highlands – Divinity Shore Fishery (East of Broken Caldera)
- Sea of Hakanas – Rainbow Reef Fishery (South of Fort Baellas)
- Cloying Wastes – Philosopher’s Fishery (Northwest of Hermit’s Town)
- Ellora Sanctuary – Elgaden Fishery (East of Elgaden)
- Stygaea – Eternity Lake (Northwest of Trigg’s Pub)